The PK servis technické součásti s.r.o. Company is a major partner-distributor for the MEGADYNE s.r.l. manufacturer of V-belts and timing belts and pulleys in the Czech Republic.
As a result of our large stock of drive propulsion transmission products we are capable of settling orders within 48 hours. Our priority is a competitive price on the market. Experienced employees will be happy to help you choose the most suitable type of belt transmission. Try us, ask us and we will be happy to demonstrate what we are capable of!
Why purchase belts and pulleys on-line at remeny.cz ?
- deliveries "Just in Time"
- purchase from a tried and tested, authorised source with extensive experience
- certificate of origin of the goods (manufactured in Italy, Spain, Germany, France and USA- no No-Name products Made in China or ostentatiously sounding brands with an unclear site of product origin)
- option of establishing a consignment warehouse
- reduction in stock volume
- elimination of an insufficient range of products
- no idle time due to insufficient components
- technical support and appropriate recommendation of a specific belt or pulley for customers
MEGADYNE= worldwide continental distribution network and a leader on the market with polyurethane and rubber belts
PK SERVIS= distributor, guarantees first-class local servicing of timing belts and V-belts and pulleys. A company supporting innovative solutions during development of new machinery and equipment, fitted with a drive (timing belts, V-belts, pulleys).
The advantages of MEGADYNE belts and pulleys:
- low acquisition costs while maintaining the highest quality standards
- ISO 9001, ISO 14001 certification
- manufacture of belts and pulleys exclusively in EU countries (Italy, Spain, France and Germany) and in the USA
- excellent availability of belts and pulleys as a result of a large stock of products in the CZ
- deliveries of V-belts, timing belts and special belts in lengths to measure or as MEGALINEAR welded belts within 24 hours of ordering
- increased machine efficiency
- easy installation and removal of belts and pulleys due to high-quality
- sets of all V-belts from manufacture
Accu-Link linked belts
- manufacture of linked belts at the Megadyne USA plant on the basis of current customer requirements.
- Significant price difference compared to competitive belts
Advantages: material made from high-quality textiles with excellent technical parameters. The use of a single-layer eliminates problems arising from separation of individual layers as used by other manufacturers. Use of new hi-tech textile belts demonstrates higher tensile strength values and also better flexibility in comparison to competitive products, precisely according to the market requirements for which Megadyne began manufacturing linked belts.
- compared to the competition we supply belts welded on professional welding equipment, which is the only one of its type in the Czech Republic
- Megadyne uses its own belt welding method
The difference in the welding process is mainly in the pressure and temperature settings, which are two key values, which other competitive companies are unable to achieve due to lower demands placed on their own welding techniques.
Pressure is a very important value, which subsequently creates the resulting strength in the belt weld.
Pressure is directly involved in creation of the crystal polyurethane grid. Megadyne equipment works at a pressure of 40 atm and at 60-80 atm with cooling. This pressure with cooling ensures that our welds are very strong.
Another considerable difference in the welding method is application of surface layers, particularly AV2a AVAFC. The Megadyne Company manufactures belts with a layer extruded directly onto the belt during manufacture.
The advantage of such belts is that they are not manufactured by gluing two parts together. These belts are welded as a monolith – i.e. directly with the surface layer.
MEGALINEAR PU open-ended belts are situated in Italy, which guarantees stable product quality.
The PK SERVICE technické součásti s.r.o. Company now offers modular conveyor belting manufactured by the Dutch Intralox Company.
Intralox is the global leader in manufacture of plastic modular belting.
Intralox belting is a unique solution where use of classic conveyor belts is not possible.
We offer complete delivery of modular belting according to customer requirements.
Application: manufacturing lines in the food industry, the automotive and industry segment, agriculture, printing industry, tobacco industry, wood processing industry and also for example in the sphere of sports activities – ski tows – moving floors.
We supply modular belting in various types of material depending on the environment it is to be used in (chemical resistance, etc.)
Intralox offers detailed design, including colour-differentiated edges and including a work surface (rubberization, structure, carriers, etc.)
Please contact us for more information.
Overview of products
- Poly-V grooved belts
- ISORAN synchronous belts
- Neoplene linear belts
- MEGAFLAT belts
- MEGAPOWER belts
- MEGALINEAR belts
- MEGAFLEX belts
- MEGARIB belts
- Belts with special spacing
- Belts with surface treatment and profiles
- Pulleys, clamping boards