COOPER split bearings and bushings
The PK SERVIS technical components company became a Cooper partner of the COOPER BEARINGS GROUP bearing manufacturer.
COOPER = attractive investment and rapid return rate
PK SERVIS – a qualified partner in the international supplier chain for COOPER split cylindrical roller bearings and COOPER bushings.
This concerns a tried and tested range of products offered on the worldwide market, which no servicing, sales representation or marketing has been provided for the yet in the Czech Republic.
Consequently, we offer a very good team of specialists-engineers with technical support, short delivery deadlines from individual manufacturing plants through our distribution network and support within the Czech Republic.
Advantages of COOPER type split bearings and bushings:
- low costs during installation of COOPER split bearings and bushings
- easy replacement of COOPER split bearings and bushings
- reduction of downtime during production
- increased maintenance efficiency
- simple inspection of equipment
- auxiliary equipment does not have to be removed
- easy inspection of the service life of Cooper bearings in a split bushing
Three key ranges of COOPER bearings:
COOPER 01 Series split bearings– for medium load and a wide range of revolutions. 01E for increased load in some applications, where COOPER 02 Series were previously used.
COOPER 02 Series split bearings– offers a rugged solution for demanding applications, where the Cooper 01 Series of split bearings may not be suitable
COOPER 03 Series split bearings – extreme loading conditions, the highest load ratings of the three standard series of COOPER split bearings
Industrial fields and engineering using COOPER split cylindrical roller bearings and bushings:
- petrochemical industry
- power engineering
- mining, etc., mine equipment
- steel and iron production
- stone quarries
- concrete works